How To Download Your eBook
If you've just purchased your eBook, you can follow these steps to download it right now:
- At the top right corner of JillKrause.shop (formerly ShopBabyRabies.com), click the icon that looks like a person to visit the login or account area.
- Enter your email and password to login to your account. If you don't have an account, you can create one now. IMPORTANT: You must use the same email you used when you made your purchase or your order history will not show.
- Once you have logged into your account, you'll be taken to your user area where you will see your orders. Click the order number- the number at the start of the order in the outlined box.
- Now you will see your files and a link to download your eBook. Click it.
- Next you'll be taken to your download page with a link that says Download in a little box. Click this and your download will begin!
Problem: The link in your email leads to a page that doesn't exist anymore
Solution: This is likely a link from before the eBook was released and originally contained a welcome letter about Picture Play. This link won't lead anywhere anymore because that file has been removed. Follow the steps above to login and download from your user area.
Problem: You're not able to download the eBook and you're receiving a notice that you've used up your downloads.
Solution: Email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reset your download count. For security, downloads are automatically limited.
Problem: You are trying to download your eBook to your iPhone and save it to your Books app, but it's not showing up in your library.
Solution: Sometimes this happens when you download through the link in your purchase email link. Try visiting JillKrause.shop in Safari, logging in, then following the same directions on this page, and adding to your Books app.
If you have gone through this process and are still unable to download your eBook, please email email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!